Our tablet enclosures are engineered like no other enclosure on the market today. With attention to details like a mic hole, speaker grill, interior pads for tablet protection, and a power button service knockout, each enclosure is precision honed from a solid piece of high strength resin – not molded or formed – for uncompromising rigidity and long lasting beauty.
iPad 10.2 (7th/8th Gen) VESA Tablet Enclosure
- Durable: Milled from a solid piece of resin for strength.
- Integrated: We thought of everything, from fitting your Lightning or USB power cables, to a perfectly sized opening for your 3.5mm headphone jack and cord.
- Aesthetic: Cables are discretely routed through the back of the enclosure to maintain a quality image.
- Control: Our unique enclosure design provides a choice between open or limited power button access. A tiny thru hole provides the ability to actuate the power button using a paper clip or other tool.
- Customizable: Simply pair any of our tablet enclosures with a variety of POS mounts to create the perfect solution for your application.
- Options: No home button option available, wider bezels block camera and home button access. Must specify this option when ordering (see models).
11.9" W x 8.9" H x .7" D
A2430, A2429, A2428, A2270, A2200, A2198, A2197
100mm x 100mm
15" L x 10" W x 1.5" H
- 62956-IPAD7G-BLK Home Button and Camera Access
- 62956-IPAD7G-HBC-BLK No Home Button and No Camera Access